My block is done!!

OneToEnvy

cliffs

Phil and i had some fun

He watched me blow my motor from about 5 cars behind me:bangbang: and i gave him an oil bath

(i ended up blowing a cam seal and losing all the oil in the motor in about .7 seconds..lol) im subi bonding them bitches back in there!!

now im fixing it

I got the call from philips that my block has been honed* and its all asyembled now.

I will be picking it up in a day or so and reinstaling all of the item asside from the internals and hopefully be up a running by the end of the month :eek: opps i just came a little

anyways that is all. I will have pics later.

If I saw 450 I would be happy as shit!! It will prob. be about 425ish on 93 and a break in tune.

I will add water meth later in the year, and cams next year if the motor holds strong, which it will. :cool:

more tickets on wilson road here you come!!

I plan on doing a quieter* axelback and putting a cut out in it!! so that way i can close it then whenhe pulls me over i can tell him to SUCK MY CHODE!!

Screw meth, Get big injectors and go e85 . Never worry about your res. If you have a cobb keep it in the car if you need to run regular . I've not had a issue with finding E85 so far.

well i got the heads on last night and teh oil pan and water pump. I will have the intake on and all accesories by tonight and hopefully have the header on by friday when my gaskets come in. If all go to plan the motor will be in and wired up on sunday and running by tuesday!!! and then off to get a final tune!

Keep your fingers crossed