Megan Fox outta my bed, and at my poolside.

meh

I don't know if that was sarcasm or not, but I'm going to have to agree. At the risk of sounding like a fag, I'm goanna say that she is getting a little played out. She's fuckin hot don't get me wrong, but shit! When is enough enough? Seriously, you mean to tell me she is that fucking good looking that you'd rather watch her get out of bed and eat a damn sammich VS watching some other chick? Megan Fox is a 9.5 on scale of 1-10 but shit, you people act like she is the sexiest thing evar! OMFG Megan Fox I just came in my pants…. (Puts on flame suite)

• Downvote 1

I don't know if that was sarcasm or not, but I'm going to have to agree. At the risk of sounding like a fag, I'm goanna say that she is getting a little played out. She's fuckin hot don't get me wrong, but shit! When is enough enough? Seriously, you mean to tell me she is that fucking good looking that you'd rather watch her get out of bed and eat a damn sammich VS watching some other chick? Megan Fox is a 9.5 on scale of 1-10 but shit, you people act like she is the sexiest thing evar! OMFG Megan Fox I just came in my pants…. (Puts on flame suite)

BIG

FUCKING

HOMO

:nod:

It was not sarcams. Shes over rated.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a2/Clubbed_Thumb_1.JPG/180px-Clubbed_Thumb_1.JPG

lol