Calling all EUROS! Barleys Smokehouse G2G May31st

jmp103086

Columbus,Ohio Barleys Smokehouse Euro G2G #2 May 31st

We had this G2G 2 years ago and it was a great turn out! Its time to do it again! With nothing much going on locally (besides TDI CUP) this will be the perfect G2G to have while waiting for BIG OHIO!

Great Food! Great Beer ! and plenty of room for all of our cars!

Sunday May 31st @ 1pm

1130 Dublin RD Columbus Ohio 43215

http://www.barleysbrewing.com/smokehouse/index.htm

Maybe...

You probably smell the this http://www.swallowtailgardenseeds.com/assets/corn2.jpg

well that should yield some really good gains! what #s are you shooting for? about 400?

well that should yield some really good gains! what #s are you shooting for? about 400?

400whp would be nice, but honestly would like to see closer to 450whp. 400-420 has been achieved on pump gas. If I can break into the 11's it would be nice.

Here is a graph from someone running e85, same setup. This would give me a boner...

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/amgmuscle/ssphp.jpg

WOW!!!:eek: good luck with that. ive considered getting a b5 s4 but they are really pricey to mod more than stage 2. did u buy a k04 kit or are you pieceing it together on your own?

Got the AWE RSK04 turbo kit, RS4 clutch and Fidanza flywheel. Pieced the fueling kit together, which if you get only the necessary pieces (85mm maf and 42# injectors) its really cheap. The injectors come right out of a F150 lightning so I got a set for real cheap.

But since I'm doing e85 I need to get 60# injectors and a fuel pump, which isn't too pricey.

Got the AWE RSK04 turbo kit, RS4 clutch and Fidanza flywheel. Pieced the fueling kit together, which if you get only the necessary pieces (85mm maf and 42# injectors) its really cheap. The injectors come right out of a F150 lightning so I got a set for real cheap.

But since I'm doing e85 I need to get 60# injectors and a fuel pump, which isn't too pricey.

dosnt it suck though that you have to pull the whole motor to do the install? is that awe kit with their manifolds or are u using factory ones?

dosnt it suck though that you have to pull the whole motor to do the install? is that awe kit with their manifolds or are u using factory ones?

I pulled the motor once before, this time I'm having someone else do the work. As far as engine pulls go, its really not that bad. Im keeping my factory manifolds, they work perfectly fine for K04's

• 2 weeks later...