Akebono swag is here1

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

i got a ton of stuff from Akebono this morning off the ups truck!:D

So stop in and i'll give you some free stuff! Plus you can read up on how great these brakes are.!

Stickers, mini calenders,pen's, and can coozies!

limited supply on some stuff.

Ultra quiet

Low dusting

Long life

Smooth braking

Technology to stop the world!

Being the largest brake manufacturer in the world gives Akebono a unique advantage!

With more than 75 years of brake design and production expertise, Akebono provides the world’s automotive industry with advanced braking and noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) solutions.

The company’s commitment to innovation, process improvement, quality control and customer service has positioned it as a key resource for leading OEMs, Tier I brake suppliers and the automotive aftermarket. Key automotive OEM customers include Audi, DaimlerChrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota and Volkswagen.

Edited by Removed

Guest tbutera2112

in for free shit! not really gonna buy brake stuff though!

unless my car needs it...which im sure it will when were done with it, considering i had to install my brakes with a large hammer last time haha

...you should throw one of those coozies in my pile of stuff sitting there

Guest Removed
Yeah well i got a set of the pro-act for the truck, im going to install them and see how they do under my driving. I'm still trying to find someone that does road type racing to try the street performance pads, since they are streetable, and no dusting etc etc. hell the pro-act's IMO would work on just about any type of mild racing. I'm working on a offer someone here a set of pro-act to get a review, but i just dont want to hand someone a set of pads over the counter , cause then i cant stand behind there install....if you know what im saying.