The Ultimate Fighter

Chad Bittle

Bisping been a douche from day 1

he should have lost to Matt Hamill, or at least had a rematch with him. i will say he has gotten a little better since then, but still not close to the top of the division. Dana has been pumping him up since he started winning, trying to pull more fans from the UK, and it's working. However, he is going to get embarrassed by Dan Henderson

J.R.

Hahaha, guess I was easy on him at first. I thought he was pretty humble just by listening to interviews and shit after fights....but when he didn't show up for one fight and then acts like a fucking child after Frank got his teeth knocked out, I agree I can't wait for Henderson to beat the hell out of him.

Hahaha, guess I was easy on him at first. I thought he was pretty humble just by listening to interviews and shit after fights....but when he didn't show up for one fight and then acts like a fucking child after Frank got his teeth knocked out, I agree I can't wait for Henderson to beat the hell out of him.

Who's teeth got knowcked out on the show?

Anyone watch this Season??

Used to like Bisping until this show came on....he proves himself to be more of a douche each episode.

Never been a bisping fan his fights tend to suck. Henderson on the other hand is a very bad man. He is the only guy to win a round against Anderson Silva since he has held the title.