5/10 East Side

Rhett

Of course it is Sunday and nice out... anything going down?

I heard from Lee that Cruizefest is nothing but Rice... like straight Uncle Ben's Rice... any one want to go laugh at them a little around 3... or try to make some money??

Or anything else will do... but to all the Vics out there.. NO DOG FIGHTS TONIGHT!

man i went down their around like 10 and i rolled in and got revved at at least 5 times befor i parked and i would say that i could beat most of the cars their and im slow as hell so if yall want to go get a few fun times im down o wait the one good thing i did see was some boobs lol

Doc bring that GT-4 I am sure you would have the hottest car there...

Yeah, it's truly RICERIFFIC! But it's soooo nasty right now ... rusty wheels, worn ricer painted plastics inside, black paint on the turn signal lenses. I'm almost ashamed to take it out.

So much work yet to do .... :)

Yeah, it's truly RICERIFFIC! But it's soooo nasty right now ... rusty wheels, worn ricer painted plastics inside, black paint on the turn signal lenses. I'm almost ashamed to take it out.

u coiuld always bring out your slow rice filled benz

I think you would win a Blue Ribbon as it sits lol

I'm at the shop and there is still beer here. someone must consume it or it will be in the dumpster bye tonight..ya dig?

Noo!1!!! You throw my beer away i keel you, put it in phils car, he won't mind until i can pick it up :)

Guest Removed
I'm at the shop and there is still beer here. someone must consume it or it will be in the dumpster bye tonight..ya dig?

Is any one coming... if not I am going to sit around in my underoos and play xbox and eat cereal and oreos!

see above quote you missed jack fuck

Noo!1!!! You throw my beer away i keel you, put it in phils car, he won't mind until i can pick it up :)

come fucking drink it.its in the frig getting cold. some jack fuck left it in a box on the floor :rolleyes:

I'm willing to meet up, but I can't get to the eastside until about 2:15-2:30. Any suggestions on where to meet?

any time is good.

Guest Removed

where is a map of my complex

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/image3111.jpg

the street running east is westbourne rd. if you take the taylor station rd exit, it will almost point you right at the shop.just watch the pot holes on the top on the hill.i filled the one with gravel and its no where near as bad now.

Guest Removed
work owns my again on the sundayz. rob i stopped out there at the shop last night at 1:00 and everone was gone ='(

well i had the boy, and his momma was picking him up early on sunday so i didnt stay as late as normal! plus everyone bolted after being stuck, to go watch star trek!

I'll be firing the grill back up here soon,her mom is stopping out in a bit.

well i had the boy, and his momma was picking him up early on sunday so i didnt stay as late as normal! plus everyone bolted after being stuck, to go watch star trek!

I'll be firing the grill back up here soon,her mom is stopping out in a bit.

na rhett went to go take more pics of him and his car i just went home and chilled . a u think u could send thous pics over when u get a sec ?