Detonation problem

Solo Vette

OK so I bought a car that someone screwed up, I saw screwed up because well I have built and screwed up enough of my own to know what a mess looks like. I have cleaned up most of the errors, but am still having some issues. Car is a Fox GT, engine 306, ported polished E7 heads, ported polished lower intake matched to the heads. Powerdyne BD11A supercharger with 10lb pulley, MSD6AL with MSD Boost Timing Master, Ford Racing computer for mass air conversion, 24lb injectors. Car runs great and has great drivability, however at the top of third and fourth terrible detonation. I backed the timing off, and added the BTM and did not seem to help much. The car has no FMU. I know what I need to do, but am looking for maybe some help with an immediate fix. I know the car is not getting enough fuel, I am going to step it up to 42lb injectors(increasing boost over the next few months) This winter I am going to install Trick Flow heads, and an intake, along with a different cam. The winter project is the reason I am avoiding having it tuned. I would rather have it tuned when I am done than to spend the money twice. I do not believe the car has been tuned, however I have not verified that yet. Just looking for some advice.

you could go to a 255lph pump and an adjustable rising rate fpr set your base pressure at 50psi it'll smoke some down low but should be close on the big end

be carefull with bandaids on a boosted car though its a good way to torch a piston

put an air fuel meter on it or get a couple dyno pulls with air fuel and see where its at

Yeah I figured 42lbs would be the least. I have no clue what these guys were thinking, then again who doesn't love a good project. Hell the thing might have a chip in it, but I doubt it.

Thanks for your help guys.