to the car last nitë

phil

To that guy in that car last nite who tried to stop at the stop sign, I hate you. I hate you so much I made. A post on cr so everyone that I hate you. I was to much of a pussy. To get out of the car and throw pennies at your back window so I hope you see this one day.

Seriously stop making these homo ass threads about everyday shit that happens to. You guys, fuck!

some douche bag in a yellow c6 with the plate ITS OVR about rear ended me doing easily 100+....time to make a thread

If you didn't beat his ass then don't make a thread about it

Guest tbutera2112
If you didn't beat his ass then don't make a thread about it

my truck isnt fast enough to catch him :(

he called me cute and then drove off like a faggot

my truck isnt fast enough to catch him :(

he called me cute and then drove off like a faggot

I'm confused. He called you cute, then drove off like a faggot? So you wanted him to stay and talk about how cute you are? I mean personally you look like uncle fester to me but maybe he has a weird adams family fetish

Guest tbutera2112
I'm confused. He called you cute, then drove off like a faggot? So you wanted him to stay and talk about how cute you are? I mean personally you look like uncle fester to me but maybe he has a weird adams family fetish

you think im cute too, dont lie

and no, he didnt slow down enough to ever even talk to me :gtfo:

That fag that piped me in the black z28. I am coming to whoop ur ass!! BTW: I know where u live :cool:

Wasn't me, I was at home fapping to the video of my lil lt1 whipping your almighty ls1s ass from last year while yelling " fucking linn honked your ass steve" lol

Wasn't me, I was at home fapping to the video of my lil lt1 whipping your almighty ls1s ass from last year while yelling " fucking linn honked your ass steve" lol

Must have felt good to leave on the start of the second honk, "that was cute." Too bad u was getting walked anyways. And got blasted the next run ASS. Must have been drunk racing :bangbang:

Must have felt good to leave on the start of the second honk, "that was cute." Too bad u was getting walked anyways. And got blasted the next run ASS. Must have been drunk racing :bangbang:

steve i stomped your ass 2x, in a row, then you claim i left on the second honk :ninja: and then you honked once and took off lol

New thread idea... "I hate Phil because he told me he was clean but, my bathing suit area won't stop burning ever since..."

Fag

Oh here's another. "Fuck that one guy who wanted to race me because I only pretend to be into racing and I totally think you're a dick sneeze."