CR boxing...

V8 Beast

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry brian we have already dome this cr boxing you speak of.

Cliffs- drews gf the ne that drive the autocross honda beat some chicks ass and duffgtp and brandon faught. If it wasn't for brandons pussy no face shot rules he would have got knocked the fuck out.

But for shit talkin I want to box..... Paul lol, tyler, and.......... Nude wrestle you brian carterm yes I said it, nude wrestling. But no homo gauy shit like last time

Guest Removed
No clothes are definitely allowed, I was talking about pads, head and eye protection.

what no cup's? i knew you just wanted to see his junk.

me vs your bitch ass sissy brother steve

hey fuck you ide mess tyler up.

tyler would drive you in the ground like a tent stake :gtfo:

what no cup's? i knew you just wanted to see his junk.

tyler would drive you in the ground like a tent stake :gtfo:

please you wanna get messed up too?> btw get off the computer an get my windshield since u broke the last one douche lol j.k

No weightclasses? We may need a 250lb+ Super Heavyweight Division. Will there be a ring or walls of some sort? My buddy keeps saying he's going to box me but he's half my side. His plan is to run from me in a field until I get tired and take a nap, sneak up and hit me, then repeat the process. :D

I really can't think of two people in particular. Doc and I could box to see who's back gives out first and needs a break. lol My old Japanese car for one of his old Japanese cars. ;)

Shit, give me some gloves. I've gotten old, fat, and slow but I think my skull has gotten thicker. ;) I would seriously do this for some fun and frustration release. Even if someone wants to pm me to practice on my face. NOTE: I may try to keep you from hitting said face, though.

Sorry brian we have already dome this cr boxing you speak of.

Cliffs- drews gf the ne that drive the autocross honda beat some chicks ass and duffgtp and brandon faught. If it wasn't for brandons pussy no face shot rules he would have got knocked the fuck out.

But for shit talkin I want to box..... Paul lol, tyler, and.......... Nude wrestle you brian carterm yes I said it, nude wrestling. But no homo gauy shit like last time

:rolleyes:

No weightclasses? We may need a 250lb+ Super Heavyweight Division. Will there be a ring or walls of some sort? My buddy keeps saying he's going to box me but he's half my side. His plan is to run from me in a field until I get tired and take a nap, sneak up and hit me, then repeat the process. :D

I really can't think of two people in particular. Doc and I could box to see who's back gives out first and needs a break. lol My old Japanese car for one of his old Japanese cars. ;)

Shit, give me some gloves. I've gotten old, fat, and slow but I think my skull has gotten thicker. ;) I would seriously do this for some fun and frustration release. Even if someone wants to pm me to practice on my face. NOTE: I may try to keep you from hitting said face, though.

If people wanted to actually do this see if a local gym would let you rent out some ring time and equipment?

I would be down for some MMA/wrestling

If people wanted to actually do this see if a local gym would let you rent out some ring time and equipment?

I would be down for some MMA/wrestling

Old school gym out in pataskala would let us do it. I haz gloves, and I wouldn't mind tapping some of you fucks out with the quickness

Old school gym out in pataskala would let us do it. I haz gloves, and I wouldn't mind tapping some of you fucks out with the quickness

CR Fight Night 1 Kitchen Warz

Can Phil defend his title as Queen of the Kitchen?

Will Tyler defeat O'doyle in an upset and be king of the fair skined?

and the Main event....

B.C. VS ANTHONY in a title fight for king of Admin

Card subject to change

Instead of fighting each other, we should start a nice campfire, maybe some hetero hand-holding, sing some classic campfire songs to the ol' acoustic, and maybe even toast a marshmallow or two.

Can Phil defend his title as Queen of the Kitchen?

Will Tyler defeat O'doyle in an upset and be king of the fair skined?

and the Main event....

Card subject to change

Yay I'm the queen of the kitchen!

im gonna kick your ass sol, i waved at you today and you didnt wave back...fuck you guy

On purpose too, I don't need the folks in our fine neighborhoods thinking I associate with the rabble.

Its either that, or in the morning I'm barely cognitive enough to drive myself to work without wrecking into a pole, let alone spot other cars on the road. You should try me in the afternoon ... and bring 18 yr old girls.

Guest Removed
please you wanna get messed up too?> btw get off the computer an get my windshield since u broke the last one douche lol j.k

i didnt break shit. so stop trying to start shit you homo

On purpose too, I don't need the folks in our fine neighborhoods thinking I associate with the rabble.

Its either that, or in the morning I'm barely cognitive enough to drive myself to work without wrecking into a pole, let alone spot other car on the road. You should try me in the afternoon ... and bring 18 yr old girls.

u to rob me and u in the cage

Guest tbutera2112

Its either that, or in the morning I'm barely cognitive enough to drive myself to work without wrecking into a pole, let alone spot other car on the road. You should try me in the afternoon ... and bring 18 yr old girls.

i only got a couple 13 year olds....you can PM me if you dont want it out in the open!

Guest Removed

Card subject to change

so is that going to be a sumo match?

:zoom:

Guest tbutera2112
Lock that shit in, ill come over today and rock ur ass in front of your house, fuck the cage

:gtfo: youre all talk, and i heard even brandon can beat your ass