CR boxing...

V8 Beast

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was only a matter of time

all i gotta do is stand in sloopys and let you make an ass of yourself then hope your boys jump to your defense because you never do it yourself. :bangbang:

all i gotta do is stand in sloopys and let you make an ass of yourself then hope your boys jump to your defense because you never do it yourself. :bangbang:

RIGHT! :rolleyes: You act like i cant hold my own. Friends are only there to make sure no one else jumps in that is all. Ive been in enough fights with them around and they did shit win or lose they just make sure its fair!

RIGHT! :rolleyes: You act like i cant hold my own. Friends are only there to make sure no one else jumps in that is all. Ive been in enough fights with them around and they did shit win or lose they just make sure its fair!

yeah, but you dont truly make an ass out of yourself til they pop off at the mouth. i was uber gulliable to try to step in a few times last year, but at the end i just relized your a big pussy who hops around screaming like your about to do somthing, and then im always disapointed cause dont shit eva happen. same shit different toilet son.

yeah, but you dont truly make an ass out of yourself til they pop off at the mouth. i was uber gulliable to try to step in a few times last year, but at the end i just relized your a big pussy who hops around screaming like your about to do somthing, and then im always disapointed cause dont shit eva happen. same shit different toilet son.

Wow really phil ok i do apreciate u stepping in but i only recall you being around twice at most the time i know your thinking of gene kicked the dude out i was down for it. And my friends dont say shit unless its more than one so dont be giving me that "you never do shit" bullshit!

Wow really phil ok i do apreciate u stepping in but i only recall you being around twice at most the time i know your thinking of gene kicked the dude out i was down for it. And my friends dont say shit unless its more than one so dont be giving me that "you never do shit" bullshit!

bwhahaha you can ask mopar how many times i stepped up to help your skinny lil ass, then i got smart and just started to watch you make a fool of yourself. somthing simple like someone bumped into you, and instead of blowing it off, you make a scene, talkin shit pushing him, then you look around for your groupies and whoop here you go, causing a scene.

bwhahaha you can ask mopar how many times i stepped up to help your skinny lil ass, then i got smart and just started to watch you make a fool of yourself. somthing simple like someone bumped into you, and instead of blowing it off, you make a scene, talkin shit pushing him, then you look around for your groupies and whoop here you go, causing a scene.

WTF your the dumbass who sits at the bar and make fun of people with fucking purple hair(even though it was funny) but knowing since we have ike 10 peope that they wont do anything. And if i recall when me and you went to soopys one time some dude bitch you out!! :eek:

WTF your the dumbass who sits at the bar and make fun of people with fucking purple hair(even though it was funny) but knowing since we have ike 10 peope that they wont do anything. And if i recall when me and you went to soopys one time some dude bitch you out!! :eek:

lol you make me smile because of how hard you try. its ok, youve never in your life seen someone bitch me out at sloopys unless it was the bouncers who i play around with. even when you tried to step to me i hoed you, earon and mopar were there for verification, you tried to talk down to me and you didnt expect me to jump in your shit the way i did. sit in the corner and stfu

Wow i really just laughed aloud. You bitch me out??? where the fuck was I?? really i dont recall shit about this Bitching me out! Man this is bananas. Phil win did you get a pair i mean i know you talk shit but damn man come the fuck on wake the fuck up cause your dreaming son dreaming. Im no bitch and ill prove it if need be!

Wow i really just laughed aloud. You bitch me out??? where the fuck was I?? really i dont recall shit about this Bitching me out! Man this is bananas. Phil win did you get a pair i mean i know you talk shit but damn man come the fuck on wake the fuck up cause your dreaming son dreaming. Im no bitch and ill prove it if need be!

don't talk about it... be about.

:bangbang:

fuck it bitch ill see you at anthonys house, ill show you whats up faggot

If you guys fight at Ants house I'll send my little brother over to kick both of your behinds... Now cut it out. I'm going to need pics of the two of you hugging at the party or I'm banning both of you for threats and excessive gayness (hugs are not gay as long as the balls dont touch...)

This thread started out awesomely, then got gayed up by two people who routinely start fights at bars (wow, you're the guy that everyone hates and makes fun of. All the time.) talking smack to each other and trying to set up a "fight" at the guy who owns the board's house.

GG, new low for CR. At least there are people around with the sense to put an end to the nonsense.

Oh, and Mike vs Clark.

Marc vs Rick.

Adam vs a Real Bear.

Skinny Ant vs Large Ant

Streetlight vs Streetlight Jr (10 seconds, at most.)

Joe vs. Every tasteful import owner on the site, ever

Gearhead vs Cletus The Slack-jawed Yokel from the Simpsons

Dr Jon vs Ryan Seacrest