CR boxing...

V8 Beast

Stop arguing like little bitches. I'll see if a gym will let us settle this bs with gloves early next month... So what day/time works for you ladies?

I can ask my gym if you really want this to go down. I'm pretty sure I can get an okay. They have all the equipment too. Only thing I ask is that I can get in on the action! :D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't either. :ninja:

weight?

sure haha

5'7" 215

not like it matters but

bench 95? more like 315 (10/08)

squat 135? more like 455 (a lil above true parallel 9/08)

deadlift 495:ninja:

Edited by SPL_Josh

Guest Removed
i think your dog weighs more than you rob haha...i thought i was going to get eatin when i stopped out lol

brutus does....but he is not a big scary dog:rolleyes:

huni is pushing it. i have like 5 pounds on her.

I can ask my gym if you really want this to go down. I'm pretty sure I can get an okay. They have all the equipment too. Only thing I ask is that I can get in on the action! :D

I like this idea

I am in for wrestling/boxing/mma does not matter I just want to get a good workout

6'1" 186

No fight training but 5 years of wrestling

Guest Removed
I'll take on Firehead Studios. I will knock the ginger right out of him oh and Rob can get some too if he wants

im down to do something with someone larger then me. as long as street rules apply.:D

Guest Removed
If there's no ring, then there is a chance of you running away. And I don't want that. :bangbang:

:rolleyes: run from something that i am in no way scared of. please :p

If you all are serious I can talk to my trainer. We have Friday Night Fights the 1st Friday of the month. It's all standard boxing though, no MMA or wrestling. But we provide gloves and headgear. You can go 1 or 2 two minute rounds. I think it would be fun to see what everyone can bring. That is if you all don't pussy out. :p Just let me know, if there is a real interest and not just shit talking, I'll run it by my gym.