Kitchen = Lame

Sam1647545489

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd talk shit but I have nothing to back it up with anymore so whats the point. Unlike most everyone else who just like to talk.

+1 Wish mine was running :(

Oh and that ones ^^ not mine either :D

Your time on top will be short lived.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/fast79mopower/duster2.jpg

Aw that's cute.

Everyone might as well just hand me their pink slips now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/deftapcubus/DSC00810.jpg

automatics are for pussies who cant drive...true story nancy

Autos = go fast all the time, cut good consistent times

Sticks = go fast every once and a blue moon when you make a lucky pass.

So you are telling me all the west siders cant drive then. Ray cant drive, mark and Jason cant drive, all the FAST cars are people who cant drive? You will see and catch on that autos are the way to go for 1/4 racing.

Autos = go fast all the time, cut good consistent times

Sticks = go fast every once and a blue moon when you make a lucky pass.

So you are telling me all the west siders cant drive then. Ray cant drive, mark and Jason cant drive, all the FAST cars are people who cant drive? You will see and catch on that autos are the way to go for 1/4 racing.

I am doing what you asked....talking shit you stupid fucking moron. Also my gay friend called and said he wants you to stop wearing his jeans.

I am doing what you asked....talking shit you stupid fucking moron. Also my gay friend called and said he wants you to stop wearing his jeans.

There is talking shit and then there is making stupid post you fucking idiot. I didnt see anywhere where you were talking shit.

alright....your hybrid is going to blow that stock rear end faster than mine did...prolly blow that stock bottom end to the sky too. all this while getting waxed by a certain RX7. just like last year. better?

You really do suck at this shit talking game. Honestly paul does a better job than you do. You may have a sick ass car, that you didn't build but you lack of driver mod and knowledge owns you.