Kitchen = Lame

Sam1647545489

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, I was like lol and whatnot. But thats pot=kettle if I've ever seen it.

I know you aint talking seeing as I have never seen any thing you own race spoken worthy. You send bogus messages about your 395 hp at the crank motor that no one has ever seen, then claim you can't put it in the car cause it makes too much powa and your a pussy and don't wanna get anything thatll be considered quick. Stfu and stop fucking posting til you get a car that runs bitch!

I know you aint talking seeing as I have never seen any thing you own race spoken worthy. You send bogus messages about your 395 hp at the crank motor that no one has ever seen, then claim you can't put it in the car cause it makes too much powa and your a pussy and don't wanna get anything thatll be considered quick. Stfu and stop fucking posting til you get a car that runs bitch!

My car was as fast as you're trying to go 4 years ago. Since then I've changed combos 3 times, and started over on a brand new car. You have some catching up to do. Your car my be quick now, but once you start heavily modding you will see how expensive and time consuming shit is. Especially when you don't pay others to build it for you..

My car was as fast as you're trying to go 4 years ago. Since then I've changed combos 3 times, and started over on a brand new car. You have some catching up to do. Your car my be quick now, but once you start heavily modding you will see how expensive and time consuming shit is. Especially when you don't pay others to build it for you..

I have never seen a time slip or any proof of this unicorn you speak of. Please don't use your dads car and his numbers to pass them off as your own, and if you have gone through so many combos where's the proof? Four yrs ago was then, let's talk about now? Rite now your just jeff and zachs road head whore, shit I should have the mods switch your names with my brothers so you can be shotgun cause that's all you do. And your last statment made 0 since, if you do your own work its cheaper dumbass.

I have never seen a time slip or any proof of this unicorn you speak of. Please don't use your dads car and his numbers to pass them off as your own, and if you have gone through so many combos where's the proof? Four yrs ago was then, let's talk about now? Rite now your just jeff and zachs road head whore, shit I should have the mods switch your names with my brothers so you can be shotgun cause that's all you do. And your last statment made 0 since, if you do your own work its cheaper dumbass.

I can post time slips when I get home if you like. I also have video of my volare at the track if you would like to come over to watch it. Yes its cheaper to build your own, but when you want the best of the best.... its costs. I am far from being rich, so its taken time to piece my new combo together. When the duster is done, it will be show worthy and busting off 10's on motor in street trim. You can doubt me all you want, but when I bust that ass..... I'll be lol'ing all the way to the bank. Believe dat

I can post time slips when I get home if you like. I also have video of my volare at the track if you would like to come over to watch it. Yes its cheaper to build your own, but when you want the best of the best.... its costs. I am far from being rich, so its taken time to piece my new combo together. When the duster is done, it will be show worthy and busting off 10's on motor in street trim. You can doubt me all you want, but when I bust that ass..... I'll be lol'ing all the way to the bank. Believe dat

Oh noes you got track slips, I still don't believe it, the only reason I know you have the car Is because its growing roots in your driveway from sitting so long. And by the time you pony up enough coin to " bust them 10s" paul will be able to spell correctly, ill be married, and and brandon will have his door fixed. And since none of those things are happening in the next 10 years keep fapping to zachs car and hoping for miracles to happen cause that car aint gone do shit.

Oh noes you got track slips, I still don't believe it, the only reason I know you have the car Is because its growing roots in your driveway from sitting so long. And by the time you pony up enough coin to " bust them 10s" paul will be able to spell correctly, ill be married, and and brandon will have his door fixed. And since none of those things are happening in the next 10 years keep fapping to zachs car and hoping for miracles to happen cause that car aint gone do shit.

The car sitting in the driveway is the volare. Thats the original car I started with. I have enough parts to throw that bucket back together and bust your ass if I was really concerned about your lt1. The duster can be running by the summer, it would just look like shit. Since i'm in no rush to get it together, it won't be out till next season. It will hurt you to realize that no matter what you do with that car, the duster will leave you in the wrong area code. Fuck around and find out in 2010. That should give you enough time to try to get on my level.

The car sitting in the driveway is the volare. Thats the original car I started with. I have enough parts to throw that bucket back together and bust your ass if I was really concerned about your lt1. The duster can be running by the summer, it would just look like shit. ISince i'm in no rush to get it together, it won't be out till next season. It will hurt you to realize that no matter what you do with that car, the duster will leave you in the wrong area code. Fuck around and find out in 2010. That should give you enough time to try to get on my level.

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaahahah

The duster will never live to its potential as long as you own it. I will pay you to put your valero pos together so you can get extra butthurt when I'm done fuckibg ur shit all up. Don't get me wrong it would be amazing to see something you own run, but amazing happens as often as craig racing his car.I'm going to the airbrush shop for you right now and getting a shirt made for you that says " zachs my babys daddy" then I'm going to buy you a mic so we can understand you when your hyping your boi all up. Hypeman mopar! Seriously, you will never ever ever ever get the duster done, come out to chrystler classic this weekend and fap to shit that you'll never complete.

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaahahah

The duster will never live to its potential as long as you own it. I will pay you to put your valero pos together so you can get extra butthurt when I'm done fuckibg ur shit all up. Don't get me wrong it would be amazing to see something you own run, but amazing happens as often as craig racing his car.I'm going to the airbrush shop for you right now and getting a shirt made for you that says " zachs my babys daddy" then I'm going to buy you a mic so we can understand you when your hyping your boi all up. Hypeman mopar! Seriously, you will never ever ever ever get the duster done, come out to chrystler classic this weekend and fap to shit that you'll never complete.

Doubt is the motivation.

Until then I'll stay being a hypeman, and taking care of zachs baby I guess. Holla at yo boy.

Has anyone ever tried to pull their sack skin over their junk? It looks like a giant walnut.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Walnut.png

i always thought it looked like a little baby monkey brain

You really do suck at this shit talking game. Honestly paul does a better job than you do. You may have a sick ass car, that you didn't build but you lack of driver mod and knowledge owns you.

you do know your the joke of this website right? last time I looked rob was building your car....and it still wont be as fast as mine you fuck

I have never seen a time slip or any proof of this unicorn you speak of. Please don't use your dads car and his numbers to pass them off as your own, and if you have gone through so many combos where's the proof?.

who's 67 nova...oh thats right your dads you worthless joke...also how many ls1's have you bought this year....cus you've told everyone about 3 yet you still drive a broke ass looking camaro

you do know your the joke of this website right? last time I looked rob was building your car....and it still wont be as fast as mine you fuck

omg im the joke of cr, big fucking deal, have you been on cr lately, this shit is a giant joke anyway. and no robs not building my car, hes installing everything. me and craig are putting my motor together. robs friend is doing the tranny. rob is INSTALLING you fail nice try you moron. and no my car wont be as fast as yours, but im also not spending nearly as much on the shit you did. how does your ass feel after ips bent you over the counter and shoved that price rod so far up your ass jeffs dick was brushing the back of your teeth???

who's 67 nova...oh thats right your dads you worthless joke...also how many ls1's have you bought this year....cus you've told everyone about 3 yet you still drive a broke ass looking camaro

yupp my broke looking camaro:rolleyes: cant wait til its done in a few weeks, itll be looking like a real broke ass camaro. sry instead of me taking my pennies and shelling them out on a ragged out ls1, i decided to freshen up my lil old lt1 and make it a decent d.d, man you dont know shit about whats going on these days.

omg im the joke of cr, big fucking deal, have you been on cr lately, this shit is a giant joke anyway. and no robs not building my car, hes installing everything. me and craig are putting my motor together. robs friend is doing the tranny. rob is INSTALLING you fail nice try you moron. and no my car wont be as fast as yours, but im also not spending nearly as much on the shit you did. how does your ass feel after ips bent you over the counter and shoved that price rod so far up your ass jeffs dick was brushing the back of your teeth???

not bad seeing as I can afford to do it. thats what happens when you become a business owner...you pay people to do things you dont want to do or dont have time to do. Any price is okay with me for a one off car that looks good and is as fast as a zo6 for less;)

yupp my broke looking camaro:rolleyes: cant wait til its done in a few weeks, itll be looking like a real broke ass camaro. sry instead of me taking my pennies and shelling them out on a ragged out ls1, i decided to freshen up my lil old lt1 and make it a decent d.d, man you dont know shit about whats going on these days.

No i know whats going on...you couldnt afford to buy a nice LS1 like you thought you could so your stuck with that pile of shit you call a sports car...And if I dont know what is going on its because I don't care about what is happening to a nut swinging raquetball player that dates fat girls with herpes