Poker

Hwilli1647545487

Guest Removed
I would prefer a home game. Not a card room.

you set it up, we can do this at the shop. My chicka wants in tho.

and dont be mad if she takes every ones money

I'd like to get something going on a regular weekly basis. I am talking a cash game.

1/2 No Limit generally has a $200 max buy in, and you should bring $400 + to play(depending on how loose you play)

.50/1 is $100 buy in and I would bring $200 to play that level of game. You get the idea.

I'd like to find a group of people that could play like this on a weekly basis.

I'm not looking for $20 buy in tourneys like most of you guys are probably used to.

Guest Removed
That's fine. What days are good for you? Are you going to play or just her?

just her...you guys can keep this in the back office. but i'm not sure if she will play that type of poker..i know she wants to play, but not sure on the type of game and so on..best bet is to call her and ask..she should be answering the shop phone.

id like for this to be over by midnight. but who knows

Guest Removed
it would, but she is the one pushing me to go home each night at 12..but if she is playing poker, then game on. but oh well.no sweat off my back

i would be willing to play poker but not for $200 buy in each week. i wish i had that kind of cash flow. Good luck finding a weekly game with that kinda cash.

There are nightly games with that much and more all across Columbus.

Yeah it does not mean you will lose 200.... its called a ring game you play for as much or little as you like... heck you could get up after one hand (who does that lol) each hand is bet on just like in a tourney but for real money.

I play online a lot in limit ring games, cant stand to lose an all in bet online for real money without being able to "read" them, but swings for me can be in the 1000 dollar range in a matter of hours depending on the limit.