noob

cpeezygsxr600

hey my name is christian and i have a 05 gsxr 600 that i just recently got in september of 08 .... i live in lewis center ohio right by the polaris mall ... i love to ride and i love to go fast ... when the weather gets better my goal is to master wheelies ... o and feel free to hit me up if anyone is going to ride around here

about my bike i really havent done that much to it yet ... its an 05 gsxr 600 its lowered with a power commander and i just recently painted all white some things i eventually want to do is a -1/+2 sprocket change and then maybe a t20 or t23 turbo that might be my next winter project next year

Welcome to the site and personally I would stay away from a turbo on a 600 unless you just like projects and wrenching on things.

You want to learn wheelies? Get a dirtbike or plan on wrecking the shit out of your 600

Edited by flounder

when the weather gets better my goal is to master wheelies

t20 or t23 turbo that might be my next winter project next year

first off welcome to the board. :badgerrock:

2nd... just learn to ride the bike first man. no sense in wheelies if u cant make it a round and off ramp. u got the bike 4 months ago and winter has been in for 3 - 3 1/2 of those months.

3rd i dont really think turbos and wheelies go to great together. turbos are really only good for drag IMHO. and if u want turbo power why not just get a 1000 and not a 600 and turbo it? power out put has got to be better with the 1000 right???

have a good winter and hope to see ya this spring when a bunch of the guys (and gals) come down to ride with us in coshocton. or we head up there to bug elliot!!! :D

The title says it all. But nonetheless, welcome to the party. I know who to sell all my spare parts to now.

i aint gonna lie i laughed out loud to this...

lets just give him a chance maybe he can learn from our mistakes and take wht we say and learn from it instead of his own mistakes.... expensive mistakes (unless u sell spares for cheap)