If I just hold still long enough.. ughhhhh

Rustlestiltskin

She died a few moths ago Greg. You might not either if you watched your grandmother deteriorate from it for years and take another 2 years of being a vegetable to finally have Pneumonia be a white knight and take her out of her misery. Because we were not allowed to do anything.

Yeah Hilarious. But I don't have to click here anymore, so carry on.

She died a few moths ago Greg. You might not either if you watched your grandmother deteriorate from it for years and take another 2 years of being a vegetable to finally have Pneumonia be a white knight and take her out of her misery. Because we were not allowed to do anything.

He was a guest appearance on Rescue Me and surprisingly looked very controlled most of the time.

subject: this thread

Object: buzzkilled

I was being serious saying you wouldn't like it and I meant no disrespect by it. I know that is hard to believe.

However like i said i do find it funny cause i have not had to deal with anyone close having this issue