HotSprings Hot Tub $1400

nurkvinny

We are selling our HotSpring Jetsetter spa. This is marketed as a 3 person (1 reclined and 2 sitting) spa. It fits 3 easily and 4 adults sitting is no problem. It is in nice, clean shape. Works perfectly. Jets and heat work. We've owned it since December 2007, and has been used on average twice a month and almost always just by me. My wife has been pregnant twice during that time, so she could not use it. We bought it from our next door neighbors who bought it new.

The inside is in great shape as well as the cabinet. It had a brand new cover when we purchased it and the cover itself is still nice. **Note** - It has a tiny puncture from a sharp piece of ice that I have kept covered with clear tape since it happened this Winter. Does not hurt operation. Also, it has 4 snap tiedowns. Two are broken from me opening the cover without unsnapping two of the tiedowns. A repair kit for all 4 snaps is $15 or so on Ebay. But, cover is NOT heavy or water-logged.

I installed a nice cover lifter with built in towel/robe holders. One person, of any size or strength can open and close the cover. I will include a small set of homemade steps, made from 2x4's. If sold soon and at or very near asking price, I'll include the exterior circuit breaker box and wiring. This is worth a lot by itself.

In a nutshell, it's a clean working Hotspring brand spa for $1400. Google for reviews - it's not a cheap spa. It has been cleaned regularly and taken care of. Located in Pataskala. You pick up and load or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for some beer or White Castle or something. :)

Pics tomorrow.