Soooooo my roommate is TRULY crazy...anybody at the little bar tonight?

spankis

Sounds to me like someone needs to drive his car now to the bar and park it there while he is at home for the super win. :)

Epic. I just saw him driving somewhere when I was walking to class. I had to question whether he was consciously driving or not.

But how did he drive home and then get back to the bar? If he really did drive it home....

He would have just walked. We usually just walk if it's any bar on High st. . This then poses the question of how do you completely forget both moving your car AND walking back. Crazy.

I refuse to think about this anymore because it hurts my head. Spankis, I like your car btw. :)

Me too, and Me too ;). I assume you saw that bitch sitting at Rob's after she tried to do me nasty?

Me too, and Me too ;). I assume you saw that bitch sitting at Rob's after she tried to do me nasty?

Your assumption would be valid. We took Miller's turbo off of his engine and put it on your car. :)

That motherfucker is clean. Rob's got quite the collection there now.