This Weekend

Harry Bird

If the rain stays to the north, it might be a good night to get the ol' triple niner out to blow some of the cobwebs off. (off of the bike, not off of me) :p

If it looks like a good chance of rain, it'll be the WRC, which should fit right in with the ricers.

If it's actually raining, the old man will be in bed early tonight.

Diet owns me, so if it's Red Robin, it'll be salad only for me. :(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey rob, when are you gonna be over ur place on saturday? I might roll up sat. morning for the coffee and hangout going on at cup o joes then try and find some stuff to do since i'll be up in cbus so hit me up with whats going on guys and PM me the shop address so I know how to get there.

Hey rob, when are you gonna be over ur place on saturday? I might roll up sat. morning for the coffee and hangout going on at cup o joes then try and find some stuff to do since i'll be up in cbus so hit me up with whats going on guys and PM me the shop address so I know how to get there.

The address is:

418 Morrison Road

Columbus, OH 43213

I might swing up by there after C&C too. I'll have my Garmin, so if you want to follow me, we can do that.

Guest Removed
O rly, make me bring strip club dollars

as long as the money goes in my pocket and im not getting naked! or my girl

lol the fuel pump is out in the camaro so i have the jeep for some mud fun i might swing by later if thats cool with u rob

you know i dont care...