Can blood boil?

Alex L.

I carried a 3.2 average in HS with a 28 on the ACT and had no problem getting accepted to the average public colleges' date=' OSU, Akron, and Kent. OSU claims they are raising their standards every year but from some of the people I have to deal with in my classes you wouldn't know it. I'm still amazed that people sleep in college classes when attendance isn't even required.[/quote']

If you don't mind me asking, what was your SAT score? Your gpa and act match mine yet I didn't make it to main campus...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't mind me asking, what was your SAT score? Your gpa and act match mine yet I didn't make it to main campus...

I'd have to call up my parents and see if they have the paper still, I took the one with the new scoring system (that went above 1600 or whatever the old max was), but I remember doing better on the ACT than I did on the SAT so I forgot about my score on that exam. Like I said, they claim that they have been raising the bar to get in here every year. I also had friends in my high school with about the same grades as me that didn't get in to main campus either.

If you get bored at school again you should just go home. I skipped high school a lot. I only went for my normal classes then with a few study hall classes left I just went home. Or sometimes I went to work early. I gave them a bullshit excuse about I go to a home school then a 2nd high school in the middle of the day and they believed me! Fuck it I got more hours on my paycheck and never detention or suspension.

If you get bored at school again you should just go home. I skipped high school a lot. I only went for my normal classes then with a few study hall classes left I just went home. Or sometimes I went to work early. I gave them a bullshit excuse about I go to a home school then a 2nd high school in the middle of the day and they believed me! Fuck it I got more hours on my paycheck and never detention or suspension.

I would, but I have nowhere else to go during the day, so I would get bored with that too.

I only read the third post in this thread, and I would say it is because 99% of your school day you spread worthless ass shit all over CR. Open a book. You are worthless.

:D

I ♥ you.

That's what they all say, kiddo. :jerkit:

I truly am, don't know what else you want me to say. :confused: