Wonderboy

Whats next?

Some more text like:

"one love"

"I shot the sherriff"

"lets get together and be alright"

or

"a large head shot of bob above ur crotch smoking a joint"

I dont see anything wrong with that at all. Maybe Ill get all of those. It means something to me and thats all I care about. Should I have gotten some tribal stuff with chinese symbol for "luck" instead? That would be much less mainstream. Fag. Oh, there was one there that was a chick shooting money out of her vag, maybe that would have had a little more meaning?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats next?

Some more text like:

"one love"

"I shot the sherriff"

"lets get together and be alright"

or

"a large head shot of bob above ur crotch smoking a joint"

Let's see pictures of your tattoos, so we can criticize them as well.

It looks very well done. Fuck what everyone else is saying, as long as you're happy with it that's all that matters. The tattoo guys love when people come in and get something different vs the same old shit. Glad you're happy with it...but really with the "Thug Life"?

Regarding the THUG LIFE tattoo idea:

Ironic tattoos are only cool for like 3 months.

Extremely ironic tattoos (I'm assuming you're a cookie cutter suburban white boy, like myself) are only cool for about half of the time you're in the chair, getting it done.

If you ever get jacked biceps it is going to form into a rainbow shape. Just sayin' Steve. :p

Haha, I had already thought about that. Its a good thing I am way too lazy to ever start working out.

Regarding the THUG LIFE tattoo idea:

Ironic tattoos are only cool for like 3 months.

Extremely ironic tattoos (I'm assuming you're a cookie cutter suburban white boy, like myself) are only cool for about half of the time you're in the chair, getting it done.

Well, thats the main reason as to why Ill probably puss out on doing it. Its just something Ive always kinda liked. Probably from listening to Tupac when I was younger.

I have also been tossing around a couple gun tattoo ideas.

http://myspace-447.vo.llnwd.net/00551/74/44/551854447_l.jpg

:lol:

I was thinking the same damn thing.

Although its not apparently some peoples "cup of tea". I see nothing wrong with that tattoo. Im sure it means something to him and I actually like it. I dont see why you guys are poking fun at these tattoos. What do you have tattoos of? Im sure they are wicked awesome.

Although its not apparently some peoples "cup of tea". I see nothing wrong with that tattoo. Im sure it means something to him and I actually like it. I dont see why you guys are poking fun at these tattoos. What do you have tattoos of? Im sure they are wicked awesome.

I have a maze tattooed across my chest, connecting my nipples.

I wasn't make fun of anyone. I am no longer a mean person. I simply think you two would get along really well.

Guest tbutera2112

as long as it means something to you, then forget what people think of it

but the thug life tattoo is a fucking stupid idea...and theres no way it applies to you...i have met you, i know that you dont live a "thug life"...your like 88lbs and your gf buys you car parts lol

i would stay away from tattoo fusion...i have heard horrible things about that place from other artists always doing corrective work or coverups (actually even yesterday while i was getting my sleeve worked on and we were joking around about a crap tat that needed covering up from when i was young and stupid). you really cant screw up script unless you are a total retard...so you got lucky he didnt put a pic of something on you.

Looks pretty decently done. Fuck what others think, what matters is how it means to you. I have 3 done and every single one has a special meaning to me.

Only thing I would of changed is a little more creativity in the tattoo itself. Even if its just a quote, you can make it stand out a little more. I have a quote on the back of my right arm and we did like a shade affect with the letters where it goes from dark to lighter.

i would stay away from tattoo fusion...i have heard horrible things about that place from other artists always doing corrective work or coverups (actually even yesterday while i was getting my sleeve worked on and we were joking around about a crap tat that needed covering up from when i was young and stupid). you really cant screw up script unless you are a total retard...so you got lucky he didnt put a pic of something on you.

He's has done some very nice pictures on 7 people that I know and every one of them is awesome. He just did a coy fish 1/2 sleeve on my buddy earlier this week and it is very nice. I think the only problems Ive heard of were that when he first started up the business he had some lesser quality ink which was fading a little. (which he re-did for free) He has gotten better stuff now that he has his own shop and I plan on getting more work done by him. Are you sure you're talking about the same place?

Looks pretty decently done. Fuck what others think, what matters is how it means to you. I have 3 done and every single one has a special meaning to me.

Only thing I would of changed is a little more creativity in the tattoo itself. Even if its just a quote, you can make it stand out a little more. I have a quote on the back of my right arm and we did like a shade affect with the letters where it goes from dark to lighter.

Well we talked about different effects and what not but, I like plain and fairly basic looking things so it fits me just right. He actually had come up with a bit fancier look at first and I asked for something simpler.

He's has done some very nice pictures on 7 people that I know and every one of them is awesome. He just did a coy fish 1/2 sleeve on my buddy earlier this week and it is very nice. I think the only problems Ive heard of were that when he first started up the business he had some lesser quality ink which was fading a little. (which he re-did for free) He has gotten better stuff now that he has his own shop and I plan on getting more work done by him. Are you sure you're talking about the same place?

There is only one in GC. Seriously, I would go elsewhere...not a reputable place to go. News travels fast in the small tattoo community and I have never heard anything good about him. There are FAR better places in c-bus that will place better art on you by leaps and bounds.

You just said that he was using lesser quality ink and had to touch up things for free...i would be PISSED if someone used crap ink and I had to go back for free...its permanent stuff you are talking about. To be done incorrectly at the start is unforgivable with something in this nature.

But again, I am just offering my opinions and take them for what they are worth as a seasoned vet. I am 40% covered and I have phenom ink that I paid a pretty penny for and I have a couple that are horrific because they were from bargain places. It will cost me more to get them covered and done correctly than if I would have gone to a better place from the start...