"Fastest NA 4.6 2V vs. Slowest LS1"

Rhett

i beat ryan.

discuss.

I jizzed in my pants when I heard your car, and thus had to let off to clean up. You didn't know, but when O'Doyle and I left to get that socket, it was actually because I had to change my tighty whities.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those damn factory freaks :cool: I still kick myself for never getting the 00 1/2 NHRA Formula :(

I've seen two of them with my own eyes. Even I was skeptical at first but hey, with a great driver and a good car, crazy things happen!

Funny how no one honked...I gave you the hit son. And I was carrying extra weight (lol love you O'Doyle...no homo). A win is a win :)

20 says I stomp your shit before the the set up is in. 50 says I give you 2 cars and walk you by 2 on the new setup, 100 says neither will happen

20 says I stomp your shit before the the set up is in. 50 says I give you 2 cars and walk you by 2 on the new setup, 100 says neither will happen

Let me put get the cam in first so its a little more even, and you've got it from a 40 roll.

Let me put get the cam in first so its a little more even, and you've got it from a 40 roll.

40 roll? No you puss, let's dig it, I haz no cam and you have tha almighty ls1. How bout this, best out of three, 1 dig, 1 40 and a 20. Roll racing sucks. Then u put ur cam in and get mashed by my new setup, which will also be stock :)

"No cam"...riiiight ;). And 6 speed+stock rear-end=boom. If we're doing a dig, then it's for shits and giggles, and I will gladly do that. I'm not putting my money on a race where I have to baby my car off the line.

God 280whp is a lot...wait no its not...

In before paul says his 280 hp will waaaaaalalllllllkkkkkkpppppptttttttthhhhh your pos slomaro. Cause its just a neeeeeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn

Right, like I said "stock cam". Haha I'm not as naïve as some might think...

You are really diggin deep, my car has a solid idle, its just loud. You'll know the differnce in june

You are really diggin deep, my car has a solid idle, its just loud. You'll know the differnce in june

Well...maybe I am wrong. I was under the impression that it had a GM cam...just not necessarily the GM cam that came in the car from the factory. Just because a car has a solid idle doesn't mean it doesn't have a very mild/cheater cam. Nevermind I guess haha.

Well...maybe I am wrong. I was under the impression that it had a GM cam...just not necessarily the GM cam that came in the car from the factory. Just because a car has a solid idle doesn't mean it doesn't have a very mild/cheater cam. Nevermind I guess haha.

Nope 136k mile. Stock 93 lt1 cam. Not a hot cam not a cheetah the one that came in the car from the floor 16 yrs ago