1998 Camaro with Heads and Cam Tune

DTM Brian

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Jerry%20Evans%201998%20Camaro.jpg

Cutouts Open

Cutouts Closed

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Jerry%20Evans%20Cut%20out%20vs%20Catback.jpg

you wouldn't happen to be able to tell us what those cam specs were would ya ?

is it somewhere around the 224 duration 580-590 lift ?

IIRC, I believe the lift is 591/591. Duration is 224 on the intake side. Not sure on the exhaust. I think he said it was cam from texas speed. He was going to go bigger. However, his boss already had this cam.

I am the guy with the camaro that we are talking about on this thread. the exhaust is a 226 i believe. it has texas speed 2.5 heads on it that i fully ported and polished myself. i ported and polished the intake as well. I have long tube pacesetter headers and 1.8 scorpion performance roller rockers that werent on during the dyno run. have 4.10 gear in the rear, 42 lb ford injectors,bbk 80mm intake,throttle body,nitto radials,power pully,ac delete. that is pretty much it. this winter i believe i am going to do a 408 stroker with bigger heads. The heads that are on it are 205cc. but with the port and polish im not sure what they are now.

No offense, but you did all of that why? I mean if you're just going to swap the motor in a couple months, why waste the money? I could see it if it was a few years down the line. Oh well, nice numbers man. Gives me a decent idea what my car would do with heads and the cam I have yet to install.