Car Buying Risk...

ReconRat

I did his timing belt at 90k with zero 'special tools.' He took it to ECS tuning and they told him the timing was dead on. 'Special tools' are for 'special mechanics!!' :cool:

:cheers:for getting it without the tools! Lots of VW dealers can't even do them right with the tools! I hope his is a manual though b/c 90k is way over the service interval for an auto.:eek:

edit: The tools make the job super easy though...even if it makes me 'special' :wink:

Edited by wolfman

He has since purchased the tools he needs to do that specific job. It went a lot smoother. I was just being a smart ass.

His car is a 5 speed. I like the stereo the best. 200 watt' date=' 8 speaker Monsoon system. Sounds awesome!![/quote']

The stereo system is nice minus the radio reception. I replaced my antenna and still haven't tracked down the reason why I'm getting almost no reception. :(

I go through motorcycles like underwear too...haha. I'm 24 and have had 7 different cars and 9 motorcycles/dirt bikes. :nono:

me too.....I'm 20 and have had 7 cars and 4 motorcycles.........

I did his timing belt at 90k with zero 'special tools.' He took it to ECS tuning and they told him the timing was dead on. 'Special tools' are for 'special mechanics!!' :cool:

ecstuning ftw!!