954rr steal for someone.

if this is a legit posting it is a great deal. at $3100 it is $2000 less than most of the other asking prices. it was for sale on CL over the winter asking $4900. if you are ready for a liter class bike, jump on it.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1180088779.html

no it isnt mine. i dont know anything about it.

here is the email i got back. SCAM!

Hi,

the bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. it has a clear title and the price I'm selling it for is $3100, which is including all charges.

I used to live in Westerville but I'm currently working in the UK (London) and I'll be moving here permanently within the next few months and I can't afford the luxury of taking the bike with me so I decided to let it go.

I'm using a privately-held company called Carbank Ltd. Vehicle Storage to sell this bike, I left it at their warehouse before leaving to the UK. they are supervising the entire sale process from payment, shipping with a 14-day inspection period, title transfer service or/and (if needed) returns and refunding.

if you want to purchase it, let me know and I will explain you how Carbank Ltd. works and how we can move forward.

Thanks

here is the email i got back. SCAM!

Hi,

the bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. it has a clear title and the price I'm selling it for is $3100, which is including all charges.

I used to live in Westerville but I'm currently working in the UK (London) and I'll be moving here permanently within the next few months and I can't afford the luxury of taking the bike with me so I decided to let it go.

I'm using a privately-held company called Carbank Ltd. Vehicle Storage to sell this bike, I left it at their warehouse before leaving to the UK. they are supervising the entire sale process from payment, shipping with a 14-day inspection period, title transfer service or/and (if needed) returns and refunding.

if you want to purchase it, let me know and I will explain you how Carbank Ltd. works and how we can move forward.

Thanks

:(