This is how I feel right now

V8 Beast

i sat in the corner of my room, sweating from frustration/sexual tension clicking on the refresh button until the pad on my index finger was rubbed off. Somehow i drifted to sleep but when i woke up i was in the middle of a corn field with Vaseline all over my butt.

i sat in the corner of my room, sweating from frustration/sexual tension clicking on the refresh button until the pad on my index finger was rubbed off. Somehow i drifted to sleep but when i woke up i was in the middle of a corn field with Vaseline all over my butt.

Well ain't that a bitch.....

You should see me from all the sun I have gotten. I am just chillen inside right now eating. Headin back out here shortly.

I believe you, concrete work is no joke. I joke with alot of people about not having a job, but i do, i have many actually....it keeps me entertained. Im landscaping today and in an office tomorrow!

So of you guys need to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having.

I work inside from 12:30 to 8:30, pretty much right when they took down the site. I was going out of my mind at work all day because we're really slow right now, and no CR. It was TORTURE!

It was astroglide.

yea i didnt know it was down. lol

I saw the notice this morning, checked a little later and it was back online so I didn't know how long it was out. I wasn't online for most of the day yesterday so I must have missed it.

I havnt been on since day 2 of the drama... got on today and saw the kitchen was gone, got back in the kitchen to read what happened.... wtf... I am still clueless on what was done on Craigslist tho... but any ways glad to see I always miss the high point of drama.

So of you guys need to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having.

If you can make the sun shine in the am when I am off work I would man love you so hard it would make you cry a single man tear!