OTW to cedar point

Ringo

Yea but since im a juvenile therefore i have to go to court over it. im probably just going to hope that if i do appeal it the cop from ROCKSFORD county just doesnt show.

Yea but since im a juvenile therefore i have to go to court over it. im probably just going to hope that if i do appeal it the cop from ROCKSFORD county just doesnt show.

I think you have to go to that countys court...Not where you live. The cop doesnt have to appear,you are going to lose your licence and have to pay i ticket.

I think you have to go to that countys court...Not where you live. The cop doesnt have to appear' date='you are going to lose your licence and have to pay i ticket.[/quote']

And its my county's court. Not gonna loose my license its my first infraction... i get atleast 1 warning i know that much only if i was 16 i would loose my license.

And its my county's court. Not gonna loose my license its my first infraction... i get atleast 1 warning i know that much only if i was 16 i would loose my license.

Um....no. You pretty much are screwed until you turn 18.

Um....no. You pretty much are screwed until you turn 18. You don't get a second chance as a minor

HAHA I went to cedar point yesterday and got pulled over going into bucyrus 68 in a 55, Then we are leaving Bucyrus and get to be the lucky reciepient of a Random vehicle inspection, WTF So now I have a fix it ticket for front tires :(

I didnt mean he would lose his licence until he was 18' date='that will probably be 3 months with a speeding fine.[/quote']

I knew what you meant. It never used to be an automatic loss of driving for a < 18 offense. Or at least I don't remember that. I lost my license on my 2nd and 3rd offense when I was 17.

Guest tbutera2112

if it happened outside your county and youre a minor, the cop has to show up to court in your county, it cant be moved to where the ticket was

this means that cop has to leave his county, which also means he will not be payed for the trip to court....he will lose money for time off work if he decides to show up...i would fight this one

and before anyone comes in throwing the bs flag because they know a guy who knows a guy that says this isnt true, i know this for fact

i just dealt with this, and ive had plenty of problems with juvenile traffic violations....it was all explained to me by my attorney

i got a reckless op in licking, and the cop never showed up downtown becuase i doubt he cares enough to lose work over it...i got off with no penalty

1 ticket under 18 is a penalty and driving class

2 tickets is 90 day suspension MANDATORY. and a carteens class

3 ticekts is 1 year suspension, no driving priviliges....there is a loop hole to this part, PM me if you want details MANDATORY

been there, done that

i was 16 for my first two convictions, and 17 for my third

if you want a good attorneys number, let me know

I didnt mean he would lose his licence until he was 18' date='that will probably be 3 months with a speeding fine.[/quote']

yes, exactly. plus attend a driving class if you want the time shortened to 6 weeks.

yes, exactly. plus attend a driving class if you want the time shortened to 6 weeks.

This is exactly what I had to do..It was delaware county though. I had driving privvys from 5:30am until 11:30pm so I drove the whole time. :D