Going to Trails tonight...

Guest tbutera2112
did you get all your safety equip finished? or you plan to get booted after one pass and just see what you can do that first pass?

With the pulls on the dyno this morning, traction is going to be a night mare out of the hole. We have some boost dialing in that needs done, and some more chassis set up I have a feeling. But we dont have a whole lot of time for testing until norwalk an super chevy.

With the pulls on the dyno this morning, traction is going to be a night mare out of the hole. We have some boost dialing in that needs done, and some more chassis set up I have a feeling. But we dont have a whole lot of time for testing until norwalk an super chevy.

Are you running a digital boost controller? I hope someone gets this on video.

Was just about to ask.

Mark, you got anyone to video yet? I'd be more than happy to come up and film you again. Let me know if I can help.

You are welcome to come video it as well, I am not sure if IPS will have anyone there doing video or not.

I know yo guys are good but anyone think about getting a controller to set boost per gear and how much and when. They make controllers that increase boost with rpm...

apexi avcr does that by rpm, i know on honda's the hondata s300 does gear dependent boost by rpm as well, im not sure if there is any v8 computer tuning software that does that without aftermarket boost controllers?

I know yo guys are good but anyone think about getting a controller to set boost per gear and how much and when. They make controllers that increase boost with rpm...

He has got an Apexi AVC-R controller in the car now. Just need to sort the new tranny out a bit more and then dial it in based on that as we get some more passes in. It really needs a set of slicks to come out on boost...

Jeff