Beretta 92FS w/accessories

Orion

Posting this for a friend.

My brother bought this gun new. He shot a box thru it then put it in the closet for a few years until I bought it. I’ve fired around 300 rounds. The gun is in mint condition.

Incuded with the gun:

- 3 15 round Magazines

- 2 30 round Magazines

- Hogue Molded Rubber Handgrips w/ Finger Grooves

- 6” Jarvis custom barrel, from Jarvis website: “Outstanding accuracy improvements with both lead and jacketed bullets. Blue steel pistol barrel, precision machined from 4150 gunbarrel certified material. Oversized to remove all front and rear barrel play.

- Wilson Combat "CUSTOM-TUNE" #322 Spring Kit: These kits are designed to easily and inexpensively improve your pistols' action and functionality. These quality spring kits feature the finest gun springs available and made from high-tensile spring wire for the finest possible action tuning jobs. Kits include the various springs necessary to assure reliable function, smooth operation, consistency, and long life. "Custom-Tune" Spring Kits include the following springs:

· Reduced Power Hammer Spring - Reduces hammer tension for reduced trigger pull of up to 25 percent. This provides ease of operation, and improves ejection thus increasing reliability.

· Reduced Power Recoil Spring - Provides reduced spring tension for reliable ejection of "reduced power" practice rounds.

· Extra Power Recoil Spring - Provides increased spring tension for "full house" factory loads. Also, improves feeding reliability and pistol life.

Custom Tune Spring Kit #322, Beretta 92F/G. 18# Reduced Power Hammer Spring, 10# Reduced Power Recoil Spring, 15# Extra Power Recoil Spring, Firing Pin Spring

$700.00 cash, 614-940-2985

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/jarvis_barrel.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/orig_barrel.jpg

• 2 weeks later...