TONIGHT?

SRTurbo04

i heard a ton of cops and a helicopter showed up at polaris. anyone else know?

i left round 11:20 to go hang with a girl and DAMN the cops are out in force. I got pulled over 3 times tonight (no tickets, just repeated attempts to see if I was drunk). seemed pretty crazy, they were on every corner it seemed.

I got tipped off about the cops coming at like 10:15 so I left, glad to hear it was a good tip... I just told the guys their I knew and let all the dumb fucks racing in the lot and doing stupid shit get what most of us have been through before.

How did they show up... I was told it was going to be CPD and Sate Patrol and the ghetto bird... did they block every body in? and did people try to run like the F&F???

cause you aint got no game with the real live ladies.

You should watch me play dating simulators, I have it on good word from several beautiful, virtual ladies, that my game is strong. Strong indeed.

Now excuse me while I finish constructing my USB to Fleshlight interface.

I got tipped off about the cops coming at like 10:15 so I left, glad to hear it was a good tip... I just told the guys their I knew and let all the dumb fucks racing in the lot and doing stupid shit get what most of us have been through before.

How did they show up... I was told it was going to be CPD and Sate Patrol and the ghetto bird... did they block every body in? and did people try to run like the F&F???

i was literally the last car in the lot because i had a friend meeting me up there on his bike and it's not like i could call him while he was on his way to meet me somewhere else. plus i wasn't doing anything wrong so i stayed. anyway, i talked to the sergeant, told him the majority of the people that meet up there are mature and don't cause trouble, and he told me that's what he figured, but also told me he had 15 cars on 71 and a helicopter out watching the cars that left. so then i asked like,"so you're trying to do a sting like the one at sonic?" then he told me to have a nice night and leave.

Yeah, I was tipped about a sting, and my buddy with me is trying to get onto State Highway, so he couldn't be there if they started taking nam or anything so I left... But I am going to try to post on here if I hear about more...

Guest Removed
Yeah, I was tipped about a sting, and my buddy with me is trying to get onto State Highway, so he couldn't be there if they started taking nam or anything so I left... But I am going to try to post on here if I hear about more...

yeah well i think everyone knows who they are looking for. cant do anything out.

Guest Removed
There after me??? The Fastest 2v 4.6l stock block, stock heads, stock cam, NA Mustang in Columbus... or are we talking about Columbus' Dom Torreto ???

yeah..that guy.

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
There after me??? The Fastest 2v 4.6l stock block, stock heads, stock cam, NA Mustang in Columbus... or are we talking about Columbus' Dom Torreto ???

I refer to that one as "Dumb Sorento"...probably the vehicle in his future...lame.:p