fender roller?

Ryan218

PM the Beer Guy, I think he has one for his 240.

I tried reading your post several times and I couldn't understand it. I then realized it was your sig. Perhaps you should fix that.

EDIT: The Beer Guy may not be answering PMs at the moment, give him a little time to respond.

PM the Beer Guy, I think he has one for his 240.

I tried reading your post several times and I couldn't understand it. I then realized it was your sig. Perhaps you should fix that.

EDIT: The Beer Guy may not be answering PMs at the moment, give him a little time to respond.

i understand it. :confused: whats wrong with my sig? lol. not really looking to buy for something ill use once on this car. plus id rather pay someone to roll the rears for me so i dont mess up the paint.

thanks.

Guest Removed

dude, no reason to list all your old cars in your sig..if i did that, it would take up the flipping page...

btw i have some gt-40s sitting here if you can talk stimmel out of them

Guest Removed
Heat Gun,Jack,Baseball bat.

Your sig is just rediculously long thats all. Not wrong but long.

air saw, baseball bat and jack...:p they roll real easy if you put some slots in them :D

dude, no reason to list all your old cars in your sig..if i did that, it would take up the flipping page...

btw i have some gt-40s sitting here if you can talk stimmel out of them

ehh just lets throw them on my car and we will make some bars out of jb weld on the the E7's off mine ;)