Fight night round 4

Jizzle Juice

Nah i only play 360. Sadly, as much as i loved FN3 i think UFC will be better than FN4 just because, boxing is one thing, but being able to box, kickbox, take it to the ground, etc. in ufc just makes it... not so repetative?

Nah i only play 360. Sadly, as much as i loved FN3 i think UFC will be better than FN4 just because, boxing is one thing, but being able to box, kickbox, take it to the ground, etc. in ufc just makes it... not so repetative?

Very good point but this FN is gonna be waaay better than 3! Reach matters height matters footwork is key so i see it sizing up pretty good with UFC

Very good point but this FN is gonna be waaay better than 3! Reach matters height matters footwork is key so i see it sizing up pretty good with UFC

Reaching matters alot if ufc also. Its nice when you have a 76-78 inch reach and the guy your facing has a 70inch reach. You can hit them from a descent distance away. Height and all that crap matter in ufc too, cause those 1 hit KO punches all depend on where they land, how hard they hit them the angle etc.

Cant wait to play wit iron mike!!! I wonder if there's a code for the ear bite?? left right X B B??

No, thats the chaos in the ring code. Press that and Tysons corner jumps into the ring and starts a brawl. The ear bite code X B Up Up Up Left.

Edit: I was wrong thats actually the fight after the bell and get disqualified code. Try B X X Up Left

Edit: No thats the code for the face tatto... I give up.

No, thats the chaos in the ring code. Press that and Tysons corner jumps into the ring and starts a brawl. The ear bite code X B Up Up Up Left.

Edit: I was wrong thats actually the fight after the bell and get disqualified code. Try B X X Up Left

Edit: No thats the code for the face tatto... I give up.

LMAO!!!!