Needed - diff side cover o-ring and axle seal

nurkvinny

I removed the passenger side differential cover today to replace the oring and axle seal on an 01 Z06.

I would like some help finding a vendor/dealer/store to buy the following part numbers. I found them several places, but I refuse to pay $25-$30+ to have items shipped that weigh less than a pound total.

axle seal, P/N 88996703

O-ring, P/N 89047953

sealant, P/N 1052942

Also, all DIY threads I found dealt with the driver side. As stated, I am working on the passenger side. Can anyone say for sure that the two sides use the same o-ring and seal?

Thanks!

Guest Removed

i'll call monday, and let you have them at my cost...just call tomorrow with the numbers and i'll call down and have them ordered for you if they are not in stock

i saved ant 15 bucks on his dipstick tube and stuff, and saved casey close to 100 on a wiper controller thingy he needed.

Rob, I appreciate the effort. The part numbers are in the first post. Shoot me a PM when you get a price for them, and I'll let you know whether I'd like you to order them. I have a couple calls in through the Corvette forum also.

Please keep this thread on topic.

Guest Removed
Rob, I appreciate the effort. The part numbers are in the first post. Shoot me a PM when you get a price for them, and I'll let you know whether I'd like you to order them. I have a couple calls in through the Corvette forum also.

Please keep this thread on topic.

i under stand..but if those numbers have been changed(which happens alot,) i will need the last 8 digits of the vin.

it is on topic.:p;)

... from the old office. :)

The ONLY reason I am even considering somewhere else with Rob's offer is because I got a PM on the Corvette site minutes before Rob posted here. The other guy is getting back to me in the morning.

I found that these have been bought before for $22 shipped... for 2 sets of o-rings/seals. I found them GM parts direct for $35 (for one set) + $30 shipping and laughed.