Derek @ NTB downtown

AudiOn19s

Long story short....We have a current situation in our household which has caused most spending / projects / etc to be cut. Derek knew about said situation and that I needed tires for the Audi. He went above and beyond...way beyond just a sponsor helping someone out. This was a true act of friendship.

Audi's back on the road now thanks to him.

Never hesitate to give this man your business. People like Derek that stand up and help in a time of need are what makes CR such a great place.

Andy

Thanks Andy, I was just talking about all the people I would consider friends on CR that I've met. 80% of my contacts in my phone are CR members or someone that I've met through one. Oh, and dont worry when I get a couple bucks saved up you get to turn the mazda from the black orange peel to black beauty.

i will bring you my wheels for mounting then. I need the tires off my current wheels put on a different set of wheels. I know its a pain in the ass, but it just happen to work out this way. Can you help?

pm me details and tire sizes.

Long story short....We have a current situation in our household which has caused most spending / projects / etc to be cut. Derek knew about said situation and that I needed tires for the Audi. He went above and beyond...way beyond just a sponsor helping someone out. This was a true act of friendship.

Audi's back on the road now thanks to him.

Never hesitate to give this man your business. People like Derek that stand up and help in a time of need are what makes CR such a great place.

Andy

Derek is the shit. End of story :)