need help setting the timing and ajusting carb on my 350 s10

jmc3271647545506

if anyone know's anything about this please pm me or give me a call thanks john here is what i have 350 30 over and has an rv cam in it i believe with headers and performer rpm intake with edelbrock 600 cfm electric choke just doesn't seem like it has enough power

Guest Removed

what dizzy? vacuum advance or none? whats timing at idle? whats total timing at 3500 rpm?

is the vacuum advance in the right port on the carb?

timing chain set set right?i have seen alot of these multi keyway timing sets get set wrong and cause this

Guest Removed
what dizzy? vacuum advance or none? whats timing at idle? whats total timing at 3500 rpm?

is the vacuum advance in the right port on the carb?

timing chain set set right?i have seen alot of these multi keyway timing sets get set wrong and cause this

where is the timing set at idle? what is the timing at 3500rpm?

still not giving me much info here ....:confused::confused:

PM me your number, I got a gun u could use and I'll be running around all day tuning with my WBO2 I just got hooked up so the truck will be ready for the track tonight if its even open, anyone know, they got some shit on the schedule for all weekend and nothing about T&T.