riden on 76s

THE BUCKET

Ehh.. Nearly got stuck, and has to steer with the rear wheels. I'll bet the rear axle is just a front axle turned around which means the caster angle will make it hugely unstable at any real speed.

Seen much better big trucks. Like most "donk" conversions, it's planned to fit the big wheels first and all other considerations after.

Ehh.. Nearly got stuck, and has to steer with the rear wheels. I'll bet the rear axle is just a front axle turned around which means the caster angle will make it hugely unstable at any real speed.

Seen much better big trucks. Like most "donk" conversions, it's planned to fit the big wheels first and all other considerations after.

its not built for speed, also with no articulation not sure of what it really is built for.

its not built for speed, also with no articulation not sure of what it really is built for.

by real speed, I meant above walking. I'd be scared to drive it any faster than on the video. As for what it's built for? I'm pretty sure it's built just so they can say they mounted those wheels. ..ignoring all the other big-wheeled trucks that can actually turn correctly...