N2O parts laying around!!!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

i want this shit gone!

nx .092 orifice carbon fiber noid, with bracket, fittings and hose, dry nozzle and some jets $100

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_2476.jpg

various hose's, dry shot transducer , nozzles and so on

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_2475.jpg

18" hose's 10 each, ill post sizes later but i think they are -4 an

new micro switch with bracket $5

nozzles, 25 each

lmk what you need, as i dig thru stuff i keep finding more!

Guest Removed
You may want to hold onto those hoses for a minute, they might come in handy on my car, which will be there soon. Don't know?

the vette or the stang? :confused:

:cool:

Guest Removed
You didn't say, or give me a price. :confused:

sorry i have been running around the shop all day trying to get stuff done, and bouncing back and forth on here.

$10 picked up? if your in town

not even sure if i wanna deal with trying to ship it, still trying to figure out where every thing is on this side of town.

sorry i have been running around the shop all day trying to get stuff done, and bouncing back and forth on here.

$10 picked up? if your in town

not even sure if i wanna deal with trying to ship it, still trying to figure out where every thing is on this side of town.

I'm not close to Cbus. I'm just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. If you decide you wanna mail it, let me know. Otherwise I can check and see if my buddy at OSU can grab it for me.

Guest Removed

either way...i hate shipping stuff usps(they seem to loose shit alot, and no tracking etc), and ups is been stupid with there pricing.

but im sure we could work something out.

Padded bubble mailer should be fine and under $2 or so. It's only Cbus to the Youngstown area so the likely hood of loss should be minimal on such a short trip. Let me get in touch with my buddy at OSU and see if he'd be available to pick it up. If not, we'll go from there.

Sorry, life got in the way. I fonally got ahold of him, he said he can pick it up if you don't want to ship it. He's not a member here so what's the best way to get him in touch? Shoot me a PM or email.

He's got finals and such so it would be easier if you can ship it. If you don't wanna bother that's fine too. Just let me know if tossing it into an envelope for $12 would be ok.

Guest Removed
He's got finals and such so it would be easier if you can ship it. If you don't wanna bother that's fine too. Just let me know if tossing it into an envelope for $12 would be ok.

cant make promise's, but shoot me the addy and all that, and send me the paypal info..if she has time to drop it by usps, then ill send a money request..sound good? sorry shit around here has been crazy.:o