camaro seats?

STEVE-O

I am trying to find some aftermarket seats but it doesnt seem like to many people ahve changed out there factory seats..

anyone have a good recomendation on where to start looking for seats or how easy it is to fab brackets to make other seats fit?

Guest Removed
i know the third gens sucks..im thinking 4th may be the same way. the seat brackets for the passenger seat are very short! driver side is rather tall. last set i made for someone was for racing buckets. and wasnt all that hard to make. now trying to get sliding seats and all that, you will more then likely have to use part of the factory seats brackets , or start from scratch, and modify as needed.

that is what i was thinking i was going to pm you rob first actually cause I found a nice corbeau seat from a mustang with a harness for 100 bucks.. the driver seat would be solid mounted because i have it as far back as it can go and dont need it any closer... so as long as it could fold forward i would not mind..