Xbox 360 Q??

Dr. Apex

I'm thinking of selling my 360, to see what they're going for I checked craigslist and noticed something odd. Why would everyone be selling their hard drive seperate?? Not one that I saw had the hard drive with the xbox.

WTH??

They could be selling it with beaten games and various achievements on it for people who are too lazy to sit on their ass, stare at a TV, and press buttons for them.

This, it sounds odd but some people will PAY YOU CASH for your Xbox Live Gamertag depending on your Gamer Score and online stats for certain games. Gamer nerds are crazy.

So it sounds like they do it just to not give someone else their game shit?? That's fucking stupid.

if you do decide to sel it make sure you delete all your personal info off there ..name addy credit card number justa heads up

I had sold my xbox without the original HD, I had planned on replacing the xbox for a newer version and wanted to keep my game saves, downloaded content, etc.

I provided a hard drive with the sale however