Now this is fast

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
one of these days....he has less CI then i was planning...but he is limited to 33x10.5w tire in outlaw...he had the turbo's in the trunk, but the front wheels never touched the ground, and the car would leave to hard. now they are up front.

Guest Removed
I think I read an article in a magazine about that car awhile back when it had the turbos in the trunk. That thing is fucking bad.

thats why there are holes in the rear quarter panels. for the inlets.

when it was in the mags, it was still maroon, and in the build stage's.

then it was takin completely apart and powder coated. he was running it last year just plain black, now it has been wrapped. mike held alot of records for a while with his old star car. but thats how them texas boys roll.

http://images.thecarconnection.com/sml/twin-turbo-mustang-jpg_100175544_s.jpg

thats last years rear mount setup...

more pics of the car done, with the wrap and front mounts are here

http://www.murillomotorsports.com/thelatestraceinfo.html

Well that's why... With the size of the turbo’s, it doesn't even look like they would fit under the hood! :eek:

I wonder how fast you could get a car to run if you didn't have to stay in a particular class and weren't limited to tire size, CI, fuel or power adders?

Well that's why... With the size of the turbo’s, it doesn't even look like they would fit under the hood! :eek:

I wonder how fast you could get a car to run if you didn't have to stay in a particular class and weren't limited to tire size, CI, fuel or power adders?

A lot of the outlaw guys mount the turbos right up front behind the bumper with the turbo inlets facing forward like this: (Tim Lynch FTW also)

Top fuels run in the 4s, don't see why you would want to go faster than that. I think that the outlaw cars are the most fun to watch anyways. :)

A lot of the outlaw guys mount the turbos right up front behind the bumper with the turbo inlets facing forward like this: (Tim Lynch FTW also)

Top fuels run in the 4s, don't see why you would want to go faster than that. I think that the outlaw cars are the most fun to watch anyways. :)

Becasue... Do you need a reason to run 4's? So why do you need a reason to run 3's. :lol: Shit would be crazy!! Hahah

Guest Removed
prolly has a lsx motor under the hood...................roflmao

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/819_Babe_s_cell_pics2_019.jpg

yeah....sure it does :rolleyes:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/768_Babe_s_cell_pics2_009.jpg

:p

So long as we are posting vids....

Here is a cool pump gas street car I guess

LINK

I <3 the 30-140 run.

That's bad ass! Definatly better then the last audi vidoe that was posted. Where the kid took his moms S4 out and it took him 45 seconds to hit 150... from 75mph. Why don't you do that to one of yours?

That's bad ass! Definatly better then the last audi vidoe that was posted. Where the kid took his moms S4 out and it took him 45 seconds to hit 150... from 75mph. Why don't you do that to one of yours?

I really don't care that much about "speed" anymore to be honest. But I can't stop watching that video and wondering how awesome it must feel. ;)