Air France flight DISAPPEARS.

JaSSon

How does lightning affect a plane as its not grounded. Does it just mess up electrical stuff im guessing?

Planes get hit by lightning all the time. Hits the plane on one end, runs across the surface, leaves out the other end. I thought the only place a plane was sensitive to lightning was in the nose where the GPS unit is located, but they have these strips on the nose that keeps the electricity on the surface and away from the GPS unit.

http://www.lightningdiversion.com/Strips.htm

I found this...

"Once the Air France Pilot realized the plane was in trouble and knew he was going to have to put forth a fighting effort to keep the plane in the air, he reached in a cockpit cabinet and grab a white flag and reportedly surrendered"

Treadmill? maybe the plane never took off?

the plane will fly.

sadly this plane suffered the same fate and Oceanic flight 815.

Seriously though they were saying this morning that alot of the Atlantic Ocean has a bunch of "holes" radar wise.

I found this...

"Once the Air France Pilot realized the plane was in trouble and knew he was going to have to put forth a fighting effort to keep the plane in the air, he reached in a cockpit cabinet and grab a white flag and reportedly surrendered"

LOL!!