DTM Brian

1998 Pontiac GTP

Ported Heads

Stage 1 Cam

3800 Series II Intake Manifold from a Camaro

Turbocharged with a 67mm turbo.

DTM Dyno Tune with Increased Boost

Mail Order with low Boost

Car Picked up 41 wheel hp from tuning alone on low boost (350 whp)

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Ray%20Lowman.jpg

1997 Grand Prix GTP

Ported Heads and Cam

Upgraded Supercharger

DTM Dyno Tune

Mail Order Tune

http://75.180.27.125:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Vinnie%20D.jpg

Guest Removed
are they really that easy to command a/f on??those lines are straight as hell

brian knows how to tune! thats a FACT!

lookin good brian...comehelp me clean up the idle in this turbo car if you can please :D i love you long time

My subbie's lines are pretty straight. And I don't know about GM but on a subari if your MAF is scaled properly you can command say a 11.5 at X load/rpm cell and it will be pretty close.

The blue line has a huge dip was that KR or letting off the gas? BTW nice tune. I'm guessing you picked up most of that power just by leaning it out and some timing on the low end?

I figured out why you started it late. you could not lock it into gear and I cans ee the Converter flash .

The blower car maf tune was nailed in two pulls. The turbo car took a few extra pulls because you are blowing through the maf. The maf tends to get noisy when you push air through them.

Why start the at diffrent RPM's?

I don't know about those cars but on my turbo car it would totaly change my dyno numbers

Thorne,

Not really worried about the torque number on the dyno with an automatic tranny and big TC. We were more concerned getting the maf dialed in to get the commanded A/F to match the Wideband. :)

brian knows how to tune! thats a FACT!

lookin good brian...comehelp me clean up the idle in this turbo car if you can please :D i love you long time

I can do that.

As of right now Friday is going to be the first free evening. I have been getting to the dyno around 10am and running to about 10 to 11 pm every night. I am very thankful for both the business and opportunity. :)

Rob,

PM me details of the car. I believe you told me he already has a chip?

Rob if he comes out you have to buy him lunch. We had to. He said he wouldnt tune are c6 vette if we didnt take him for a burger first. lol j/k nice work brian. and thanks for coming out monday. I think we are ready for the lightning now.

My subbie's lines are pretty straight. And I don't know about GM but on a subari if your MAF is scaled properly you can command say a 11.5 at X load/rpm cell and it will be pretty close.

The blue line has a huge dip was that KR or letting off the gas? BTW nice tune. I'm guessing you picked up most of that power just by leaning it out and some timing on the low end?

I figured out why you started it late. you could not lock it into gear and I cans ee the Converter flash .

Thorne,

I believe your maf is used in draw through? It takes a little more effort when blowing through the maf. :)

I believe we did have about 1 degree of knock on that pass for the blower car. Total timing was between 13-14 degrees.

You are right about that most of power came from leaning the car out and playing with timing. First, commanded A/F was changed and then I dialed in the maf.

You can hold the 98 and new 3800's in gear using the scanner. However you can not lock the TC. Both cars had 3000 rpm TC.

Guest Removed
The blower car maf tune was nailed in two pulls. The turbo car took a few extra pulls because you are blowing through the maf. The maf tends to get noisy when you push air through them.

Thorne,

Not really worried about the torque number on the dyno with an automatic tranny and big TC. We were more concerned getting the maf dialed in to get the commanded A/F to match the Wideband. :)

I can do that.

As of right now Friday is going to be the first free evening. I have been getting to the dyno around 10am and running to about 10 to 11 pm every night. I am very thankful for both the business and opportunity. :)

Rob,

PM me details of the car. I believe you told me he already has a chip?

well im thinking im having a vacuum issue is the cause of this fucky idle issue..ill no more when the upper comes back off and i slide a new gasket in and figure out if i have a vacuum line i missed or something... but stop out anyway...i need to get this wideband in and fix some more up before you get here friday...oh and i have the other half of the building now...sent the check out today! so lmk when you want to put the new dyno in over here :D

Guest Removed
Rob if he comes out you have to buy him lunch. We had to. He said he wouldnt tune are c6 vette if we didnt take him for a burger first. lol j/k nice work brian. and thanks for coming out monday. I think we are ready for the lightning now.

i grill the man up high dollar steaks..just ask him :D:p

I want to go back and see your favorite waitress. ;)

Guest Removed

my location is in my sig...but i work odd hours like brian. 10 or 11am to after midnight most nights... stop out sometime..tons of cool stuff going on out here. ;)

and im not too far from you..im right here at broad and 270ish...