cubical life

SRTurbo04

i just noticed i spelt cubicle wrong in the title oops

haha so the main point of this thread was to state that i just passed gas, it was so horrible that i couldnt stand it an people 5 cubicle

over( ruftly 3p yards) smelt it an gaged mm pot roast.

but then i started to think alot of us work in cubicle

so, who here works in one? how are your neighbors. what do you do to past the time away with out wanting to kill your self and every one around you?

personally ive got a nice size cube an its a short one so i can see people an out the window. since im on th ephone 100% of the time i just prop up a movine on my phone an watch that all day. or play some paper footballl with some one across the way. ahh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the guys next to me is a 43 year old beekeeping child molester. He's level one tech support and on EVERY call, instead of BS'ing about the weather or sports, he talks about his nieces and nephews and how when he visits they love to wake him up by jumping on him. He's got a million other f'ed up stories about kids.

I have dual screens, so movies used to kill my day. Untill I was eating all of the bandwidth. Now, it is just forums and mafia wars. Oh and cant forget pandora. everyone around is the same way, so its pretty quiet.

I'm in an Officle in the corner. Which isn't so bad, its 2-3 times the size of a normal cubicle. I just wish it had a door so I could tell people to go away.

Put one up. Tell them you have anxiety and feel like everyone is watching you. :p

Put one up. Tell them you have anxiety and feel like everyone is watching you. :p

haha make one out of a cardboard box an make adoor handle an put a sock on it.... happy time!!!! dam rob your living the life i wish i had one like yours!!

I am in a cubicle as well but I'm in a leadership cubicle which is about twice the size of a normal cubicle so it's not too bad.

it beats working out in the rain today :)

eeh i beg to differ. i sit in a check for 8.5 hours a day... it sucks it hurts an ive gained liek 25/30 pounds since working in a cube. i used to be a waiter for 5 years so i ran arond an last year i switched. damm!!

I did the cubicle thing for about 6 months and HATED IT. That's when I met big Phil, though, so it wasn't bad having someone to do random shinnannigans/laugh with. We made a guy (a total nerd) in his late 20's cry because we changed his desktop background to patrick swayze and hysterically laughed until he threw a huge fit. ahhhh, good times

We are expanding, so untill then, this stuff has no where else to go.:(

ahh understandable, when are you expanding so you can get a bigger area?

I did the cubicle thing for about 6 months and HATED IT. That's when I met big Phil, though, so it wasn't bad having someone to do random shinnannigans/laugh with. We made a guy (a total nerd) in his late 20's cry because we changed his desktop background to patrick swayze and hysterically laughed until he threw a huge fit. ahhhh, good times

where did you guys work together"?