ahh hey cr

t-redjti

hey grant ive met you a ton of times down at gypsy hookah bar. welcome to the site man

I think you are mistaking me with eugene maybe, he was the previous owner... i don't remember the last time i went to gypsy

hey grant ive met you a ton of times down at gypsy hookah bar. welcome to the site man

You've met Eugene the times this car was up around Gypsy.. Grant bought this off of him a bit ago, so the car itself hasn't gone far :lol:

Farkas is not a name you want to "drop". Its like saying "doc" or something like that....just doesnt get you automatically liked. You gotta drop big dog names like

"oh8sti" and people will flock to you with drooling anticipation of how you were to meet such a rare and powerful man.

I like the wheels on the red thingy, cute.

You gotta drop big dog names like "oh8sti" and people will flock to you with drooling anticipation of how you were to meet such a rare and powerful man.

You're obviously confused ..... this is a car site, not a gay bar.

You're obviously confused ..... this is a car site, not a gay bar.

pwnt

I just dont get the whole Jetta on a GTI thing. I think the GTI front end looks way better. Still a nice looking car though.

You've met Eugene the times this car was up around Gypsy.. Grant bought this off of him a bit ago, so the car itself hasn't gone far :lol:

ahh ic well thats gayyyy . well then since i havent met you hi an your slow want to race a neon? :bangbang: