23 North

on 23 just north of downtown delaware there is an overpass that the cops love to sit on. so anyone travelling that way be careful. I havent seen one up there in a few years but the other day I saw a local cop sitting up there and he was just picking people off, so beware.

I about got busted yesterday by one of those tahoes. Don't know why but i find it much harder to spot them than the cars. This one was a black and white tahoe. Luckily my laser picked him up right before I came around the side of a car. Still had trouble seeing him even though he was in plain view.

:funny: where do they sit across from you guys? that abandonded office building across the road? or the enterence of the school? ive never seen one sitting in that area but every night when i come through there at night theres at least one rolling up and down 23. except radar detectors pick them up over a mile away.

:funny: where do they sit across from you guys? that abandonded office building across the road? or the enterence of the school? ive never seen one sitting in that area but every night when i come through there at night theres at least one rolling up and down 23. except radar detectors pick them up over a mile away.

They tuck up in behind the church and the car wash.

They try to ninja themselves, but it never works. It's nice to see that the State of Ohio has enough money to let 2 highway patrol personel sit and idle all day long 500 feet away from each other.