WTB C5 Zo6 mufflers

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
im not on vette forums, and with as many vettes are on here. i might be able to find some, or atleast a cat back for this one.

Guest Removed
the c5z mufflers are Ti so look to spend 300-400 for them since thats what they go for used.

cool thanks for the input.. i keep telling this fool, its a vette! why be a cheap ass. but then he already has a car here that im going through, and fixing a mess on. trying to talking him into headers, cutouts,and the spray.(he ordered spray already)

whats your opinion on that? he wants bang for the buck on it, but then he keeps changing his mind.:rolleyes:

You posted the best bang for the buck unless you do a cam on it. But whats the point of doin a cam with no LT headers. Do Lt, no cats, a good exhaust, and spray. He will make some decent power. I wouldnt do cutouts. Stock cars with them do not sound good.

hey rob give corvette care a call... 471-3331‎

owner is a real cool guy hooked me up on a almost new set of f1s for dirt cheap... he always has mufflers and sometimes cat backs laying around from all different c5 and sometimes c6 vettes

Guest Removed
The owner has had issues in the past with a modded LTX and LSX vehicle, so he's gun-shy about doing anything to the Vette now. I've tried to talk him into FI :D

one minute he is talking heads and cam, then saying he dont want to open the engine up. i told him, just finish the mustang first. he has some rather nice plans for it and to do that first.

LT's and a good CAI would be a good start. don't go crazy on the jet size and it should be ok. if it were me though a cam with a LS2 timing chain would be best bang and he would have the same power all the time not just with a button.

Guest Removed
LT's and a good CAI would be a good start. don't go crazy on the jet size and it should be ok. if it were me though a cam with a LS2 timing chain would be best bang and he would have the same power all the time not just with a button.

see thats what i was thinking..lt's and of course a cia. and keeping the jetting at 100 shot for sure, tuned. that way if he was to remove the mod's he wasnt getting back into the engine. i dont think he wants to go that far into it anyway.