CR fantasy football

verse

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scratch that, I just realized I have to work that day at 2 and theres no way I can get it off since a shit ton of people are on vacation now. Tomorrow is my only day off this week :(

The 9th, then maybe?

Well the problem for me is that I'm hoping I'll have a new job lined up very shortly, and depending on how my schedule works out after I give them my 2 weeks notice, I might not be able to get the 9th off. It's just kinda hard to predict much of anything right now

Live draft is at Average Joe's on Sunday August 9th @ 2PM. It'll be a $20 buy-in. I hope everyone is present. If you are not present you can send in your picks via text or call to me. I'll email you my number if you can't make it. If that is not an option, then you will get your players by the default yahoo rankings.

Money must be paid by Sunday September 6th, if teams are not paid by Sept. 6, players on said team will not be available the entire season.

Are we gonnna need anything else?

We'll probably be okay. Never ran into a problem doing it this way at any other live drafts. We may need to be near a wall so I can post the boards up.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=8453+Sancus+Boulevard+Columbus,+OH&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,2669316279183346727&ei=FHp9Sva5AZiNtgeIvLD7AQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1

Right near Polaris.

We'll probably be okay. Never ran into a problem doing it this way at any other live drafts. We may need to be near a wall so I can post the boards up.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=8453+Sancus+Boulevard+Columbus,+OH&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,2669316279183346727&ei=FHp9Sva5AZiNtgeIvLD7AQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1

Right near Polaris.

I got the owner to get me a 50 dollar cift certificate for what ever food we want. 2pm here we come.:bangbang: