It aint Skynet....

Science Abuse

...but it will save me having to print out my shop manuals. :)

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9483/dscn3795.jpg

I'd been cobbling together spare parts for a while, and finally got the power cord for the monitor. It required DC (from a docking station) and needed a converter.

Clever idea for a filter holder.

Rubbermaid tub, HVAC filter material, and silicone caulking. The garage produces loads of dust, metal, wood, plastic, etc. I have a centrifugal fan that pulls air through the filter and keeps positive pressure in the case at all times.

The processor itself has it's own duct straight to the filter-box, it's visible as the desktop image.

Next time flip the Rubbermaid the other way and put the filter in the lid, that way you can change the filter without breaking the seal. :)

Eric, I am in Scandinavia right now, do you want me to bring anything back? I have loads of pics and interesting stories for you. Some involve caves and Nazis. More to come.

Eric, I am in Scandinavia right now, do you want me to bring anything back? I have loads of pics and interesting stories for you. Some involve caves and Nazis. More to come.

Zombie Nazi's?

I can't think of anything I'd ask you to bring back... could you bring back a band for me?

Does this mean you're employed?

Zombie Nazi's?

I can't think of anything I'd ask you to bring back... could you bring back a band for me?

Does this mean you're employed?

No, we went searching through underground tunnels made by the SS when they invaded Norway. They hollowed out some mountains as a defense on the coast and it is AMAZING.

I start my new job on the 29th, I wanted to take a trip before I started. :)