Faber vs. Brown

Snowflake

Kickass battle alright

but you judgement of the fight is off

Urijah is a Warrior with the heart of a Champion

he fought 4 1/2 rounds with a broken right hand, and the last 2 rounds with NO hands!

and still Brown could do shit to beat him, Urijah had to resort to blocking punches with HIS FACE! all while escaping Browns takedowns and throwing repeated viscous elbows to Brown's face that he couldn't stop.

Mike Brown is good, but Faber is MUCH better, he almost won the fight in the 5th round with a no hands choke

Brown dominated NOTHING!

i think Aldo is going to whoop Brown's ass while Faber recovers from his injuries, only to come back and take back HIS BELT.

How the fuck did he wind up with 2 broken hands!?

He broke his right when a strike landed on the top of brown's head. It sucks Faber is a great fighter and even better person. I hope he gets another shot at the belt when he heals up.

Yes but I really think they will put them in the cage again.

For what a best of 7 match up? :lol: j/k

I've watched Faber fight a few times, he's bad ass no doubt. I was hoping he'd win this time around. Brown just fights him better then other guys.

For what a best of 7 match up? :lol: j/k

I've watched Faber fight a few times, he's bad ass no doubt. I was hoping he'd win this time around. Brown just fights him better then other guys.

I think they will do it because they are a good match, faber got hurt in the second one, and he finished the fight with a gnarly break in his hand.

I think they will do it because they are a good match, faber got hurt in the second one, and he finished the fight with a gnarly break in his hand.

I'd give him 1 more shot, after that it's done. Brown can't win everytime so eventually Faber will win. But i'd say if he can't get it done by the 3rd match it's not goanna happen.

I'd give him 1 more shot, after that it's done. Brown can't win everytime so eventually Faber will win. But i'd say if he can't get it done by the 3rd match it's not goanna happen.

Yep I agree but this is a ton better than the samrock vs ortiz maulings that the world was forced to see a few years back.