Cigar sampler - Price drop

BMWGSXR

I'm not trying to take Bob's place as the cigar man around here, but I found a heck of a deal on a vinotemp and can't pass it up. Unfortunately, unemployment sucks, so I need to move these cigars so that I can buy it. This samplers includes 5 sticks, and are as follows

Sampler 1 - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Padron 5000 Maduro ($5)

Oliva Serie V Double Toro ($6.50)

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill ($8)

Padilla Limitada 2006 Torpedo ($6)

Rocky Patel Edge Lite Toro ($6.50)

Sampler 2 - Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

Padron 5000 Maduro ($5)

Partagas Naturales Toro ($6.50)

Rocky Patel Edge ($6.5)

Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo ($8)

Rocky Patel Decade Lonsdale ($8)

The prices in parenthesis is what you would expect to pay at an on-line retailer or local tobacconist, these are tax free, and are pre-SCHIP prices. All cigars have been stored at 65% RH / 70 degrees. I'm only looking to get $22 per sampler. Thanks for lookin'

-Andrew

Edit to add: Decided to break these into 2 samplers so they are more cost effective. Price also dropped to $22 per sampler. Thanks

Edited by BMWGSXR
Broken into two samplers - All done here.

Hey Andy. I actually have a half pound of 70% beads that I am going to use. I found a 12 bottle vino temp shipped to my house for $49. I don't need anything too big right now as unemployment doesn't leave a whole lot left in the budget for smokes, but I couldn't pass up the deal. Thanks for the bumpage though. Hopefully I can get these out of my humidor.

that works. I'm pretty flexible tomorrow as well. I need to run some errands, but can probably meet up sometime in the afternoon.

You want to PM me your number so I can give you a call tomorrow?

Chris